Now hiring Job Developers/Employment Specialists
As the Job Developer/Employment Specialist you must be comfortable contacting and negotiating with business owners and hiring managers to assist individuals with disabilities obtain and maintain employment. Bi-lingual Spanish is a plus, as is familiarity with the local labor market and any college education.
- Must be an excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- Computer and software skills for basic reports and case notes.
- Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people.
- Pass a level II criminal background check.
- Minimum of one year of experience working with persons with disabilities.
- Valid Florida Driver’s License.
- Reliable vehicle with insurance required.
- Compensation based on benchmarks met.